Ethos & Values
“To be the best that we can be.”
Children are at the heart of everything we do. We inspire motivated, resilient, confident learners who always strive to achieve their best.
For our children to:
- Be happy, confident, independent and proud of themselves and their achievements in all areas of life.
- Develop knowledge and skills through an exciting and creative curriculum which fosters a lasting enjoyment of learning.
- Cooperate with and show respect towards others enabling them to make positive relationships with a wide range of people.
- Develop the knowledge skills and understanding to be a responsible citizen now and in the future.
- Have the courage to step out of their comfort zone and show resilience when faced with challenges in their learning.
The above aims are achieved through our school values of:
Independence, Pride, Cooperation, Respect, Courage and Resilience