Would you like to join the Hardy Mill team?
Please click on the drop down menu below to find out more information about current staff vacancies.
School Meals Supervisory Assistant
SCHOOL MEALS SUPERVISORY ASSISTANT
Grade: Grade B, SCP 3-4
Salary: £18065 – £18426 per annum pro rata
Term: Term Time only
Required: From November 2022
Hours: 7.5 hours a week
The Governors of Hardy Mill School are looking for a School Meals Supervisory Assistant to join our friendly team from February 2023 or as soon as possible after.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to work as a member of a team to ensure the children are safe, happy and healthy at lunchtime;
- be able to supervise the children in the dinner hall, playground and classrooms during wet weather;
- enjoy the company of children, listening and talking to them, sorting out problems and engage them in playground and indoor games.
In return, we can offer you:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
- A supportive and effective leadership team committed to school improvement;
- Opportunities for you to further your professional development.
Applications and further details are available from/returnable to:
To apply for this position please contact the school office by phone (01204 333770) or by email ( [email protected] ) and they will send out an application form, job description and person specification.
Please send completed applications by 12pm on Monday 6th February by:
email to: [email protected]
or by post to:
Hardy Mill Primary School
Hardy Mill Rd
Visits to the school are not possible at present. If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact the school office on 01204 333770 and they will arrange for the office manager to speak with you. Please note that CVs will not be considered
Hardy Mill Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought on all shortlisted candidates and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced criminal background check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: Monday 6th February 2023 at 12pm
Interviews: Date to be confirmed